1. Labour Warranty - Products repaired by PC-Troubles are warranted against defects for a period of 60 (sixty) days on parts and labor. Within this period, we will make the necessary adjustments without further charge; contact us at 519-489-0356 or email@example.com with a copy of the original work order/invoice to have a technician revisit. Should repairs or parts other than those listed on the original work order be necessary, they will be charged at the regular price. Warranty commences on the day the original repair is completed. PC-Troubles is not responsible for lost data. Please ensure that your data is backed up.
2. Hardware Warranty - New hardware provided/installed by PC-Troubles is warranted against defects for a period of 60 (sixty) days. A warranty of a longer period may be offered directly from the manufacture of the provided/installed hardware and should such a warranty be provided it is the sole responsibility of the end-user to contact the manufacturer to obtain service under the terms of said warranty.
3. Virus Removal/Infection - A computer virus is defined as: “A program or piece of code that is loaded onto your computer without your knowledge and runs against your wishes”, and as such at no time can PC-Troubles be held responsible for any virus infection or re-infection nor offer any type of warranty against future infection(s). The end-user is solely responsible for maintaining an updated anti-virus program and virus definition file to help prevent future infection.
4. New System Builds - New custom build systems carry a 1 year depot warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover any installed software, damage due to virus infections or physical damage due to misuse or abuse. PC-Troubles will repair or replace the malfunctioning item(s) at our discretion. In the event that a storage device (hard drive, solid state drive, etc) is to be repaired/replaced, it is the customers sole responsibility to ensure any and all important data is backed up prior to the item being left with PC-Troubles for repair.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR ABOVE, THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL PC-TROUBLES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF PC-TROUBLES THAT RESULTS IN ANY LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF ANY CONTENT, APPLICATIONS, DATA, PROGRAMS, INFORMATION OR INTERCONNECTIVITY CAPABILITY OF ANY COMPUTER OR SYSTEM THAT IS THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT. Intellectual Property and Site Usage
All content, including without limitation, all text, design, graphics, drawings, photographs, code and software and all organization and presentation of such content, which forms part of this website, are subject to intellectual property rights, including copyright and trade-marks, trade names, words, slogans, logos held by or licensed to PC-Troubles or any of its affiliates. All such rights are expressly reserved. Use of certain other trade-marks, trade names, logos and images are the property of their respective owners and except as expressly authorized, shall constitute a violation of the rights of the respective owner of the property.
www.pc-troubles.ca website may not, in whole or in part, be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of PC-Troubles, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on www.pc-troubles.ca for your personal, non-commercial use only. Unauthorized use of www.pc-troubles.ca and/or the materials contained on www.pc-troubles.ca may violate applicable copyright, trade-mark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. Pricing
PC-Troubles reserves the right to alter retail prices at any time without prior notice. Items in your shopping cart will reflect the most recent price displayed on the items "Detailed View" page. Please note that all prices reflect the cost of the item before taxes. Taxes are not included. www.pc-troubles.ca cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. All applicable taxes will be added once your order is being processed. Despite PC-Troubles's best efforts for accuracy, occasionally an item's price on www.pc-troubles.ca website may be inaccurate. PC-Troubles will not charge your credit card until the order goes to the shipping process. If an item's true price is lower than the one displayed on the website, PC-Troubles will charge you the correct lower price. If a product's correct retail price is higher than the price displayed on the "Detailed View" screen, PC-Troubles will contact you by telephone and/or e-mail before shipping to notify you of the cancellation of the order. This policy applies to products sold and shipped by www.pc-troubles.ca.
Changes to the web site's sale prices take effect at midnight Eastern Time.
Advertisements on www.pc-troubles.ca are invitations to you to make offers to purchase products and services on www.pc-troubles.ca and are not offers to sell. Your properly completed and delivered order form constitutes your offer to purchase the products or services referenced in your order. Your order will be deemed to be accepted only if and when we send a confirmation to your email address. That confirmation email constitutes our acceptance of your order and forms a legally binding contract with PC-Troubles which operates www.pc-troubles.ca.
We reserve the right to limit quantities available for sale or sold, and that at any time to correct, cancel, reject or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever at our sole discretion, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or charged to your credit card. We will promptly issue a credit to your credit card if an order has been charged for a purchase and subsequently cancelled. Third Party Links
This internet site contains third party links which have been provided for your convenience. These website links are strictly independent and PC-Troubles expressly disclaims any liability for such sites or their content and makes no representation or warranty as to any products, services or terms and conditions offered by such third-party sites. A complete review of the terms and conditions of such other sites is highly recommended.
We collect personal information from our customers, which typically include a customer’s name, address including postal code, phone number and e-mail address. Sensitive personal information such as credit card or financial information is also collected from time to time and is stored and secured with reasonable safeguards. You are not obliged to provide your personal information, however we may not be able to provide you with the product, service or information that you request without it.
With your consent we may use your personal information for a variety of reasons for example:
· Communications about products and services that you may be interested in.
· Recording transactions in a manner that ensures payments, allows for later adjustments or corrections, and expedites returns.
· Administration of contests, surveys and promotions. From time to time we may run contests promotions or surveys. If you participate you may be asked for contact information as well as additional optional survey information. Information from contests will be used to contact you should you win. We may also summarize survey information in a manner that no longer identifies contest entrance for analysis. We will not keep or use information provided from contests or surveys for any other marketing initiatives without your prior express consent. All contests are subject to rules and conditions that will be available with each execution.
· Measuring and improving the effectiveness of our web site and marketing activities
· Providing after-sale service and support · Preventing theft and fraud